Diamond grinding sanding drum wheel DDWW02STDA58001P by Stadea (Series Standard A), electroplated professional wheel. It can be used for dry grinding or sanding of stone granite marble concrete and very handy to create professional contour on stone concrete marble sink round overs, inside round overs, slab granite tile countertop profile edges. The profile is built with electroplated known for aggresive sharp grinding. Electroplated diamond cutting edges are sharp and aggresive and durable. Dry diamond sanding drum wheel with 2" diameter, 2" height with arbor 5/8" 11 that connects seamlessly with 5/8" 11 spindle of polishers grinders.
- STADEA Standard Series A 2 inch diamond drum wheel sanding grinding wheels with electroplated cutting surface
- Usage: Dry grinding sanding of stone concrete for pefect edges roundovers
- Diameter - 2 inches, height - 2 inches with 5/8" 11 thread, Max RPM: 3000
- Works great for concrete, granite, marble, granite Tile, marble tile, travertine, terazzo, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, artificial and natural stones grinding sanding
- Aggressive and durable made with quality diamond powder for perfect holes
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.