Diamond sanding drum wheel grinding wheel DDWW02SPRA58001P by Stadea (Series Super A), vacuum brazed professional wheel with central internal water holes those are designed for continuous water flow to keep slab stone edges continuously cool, wet and lubricated while grinding. It can be used for either wet or dry grinding or sanding of stone granite marble concrete and very handy to create professional contour on stone concrete marble inside round overs, sink round overs, slab granite tile countertop profile edges. The profile is built with vacuum brazed technology known for stronger bonds, wear resistance and durability. Vacuum brazed diamond cutting edges are sharp and aggresive and durable. Dry or wet diamond sanding drum wheel with 2" diameter, 2" height with arbor 5/8" 11 that connects seamlessly with 5/8" 11 spindle of polishers grinders.
- STADEA Super Series A 2 inch diamond drum wheel sanding grinding wheels with vacuum brazed cutting surface
- Internal water hole for cooling stone concrete surface, dust free grinding sanding
- Usage: Wet or dry grinding sanding of stone concrete for pefect edges roundovers
- Diameter - 2 inches, height - 2 inches with 5/8" 11 thread, Max RPM: 3000
- Works great for concrete, granite, marble, granite Tile, marble tile, travertine, terazzo, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, artificial and natural stones grinding sanding
- Aggressive and durable made with quality diamond powder for perfect holes
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.