STADEA diamond hand polishing pads hand sanding pad grit 200 one (1) piece for Marble Concrete Stone Granite hand polishing, Glass hand polishing, Ceramic hand polishing, Granite Tile hand polishing, Marble Tile hand polishing, Quartz Travertine Terazzo hand polishing, artificial stone hand polishing, natural stone hand polishing etc. These Diamond hand polishing pads hand sanding pads are resin based diamond impregnated pads, fits well in hand and works great on Concrete, Granite, Quartz, Marble, Glass, Granite Tile, Ceramic, Marble Tile, Travertine, Terrazzo, artificial and natural stones. The hand pad is available in grit 50, 100, 150, 200, 400, 500, 800, 1500, 3000, Buff as well.
- STADEA STANDARD A (STD A) professional grade diamond hand polishing pads wet grit 200 one (1) piece. Available grit 50, 100, 150, 200, 400, 500, 800, 1500, 3000, Buff
- 1.2 MM thick polishing pads with semi flexible foam holder, Overall size 4-3/8" (L) X 2-1/8" (W) X 1-1/2" (H)
- Aggressive and durable diamond tool, made with high quality diamond aggregate
- Works great for Granite, Concrete, Marble, Quartz, Terrazzo, Travertine, Ceramic, artificial stone, Marble Tile, Granite Tile, Glass, and natural stone polishing etc
- Polishing pads block with flat straight plush edges, easy to wipe out slurry on stone surfaces
|Size||4-3/8" (L), 2-1/8" (WP, 1-1/2" (H)|
|Pad Thickness||1.8 MM|
|Holder||Flexible Foam Holder, Plush Corners|
|Application||Marble Concrete Granite Stones Glass Hand Polishing|
|Available Grits||50, 100, 150, 200, 400, 500, 800, 1500, 3000, Buff|
|Product||STADEA Standard Series Grit 200 Hand Pad - DHPW00STDA200G1P|
About Diamond Hand Polishing Pads
Diamond hand polishing pads are used for polishing, grinding, restoring cleaning areas hard to reach by polishing tools like wet grinder polisher, angle grinder etc. A useful and handy diamond tool to polish corners, contoured surface like sink, join of two bullnose surface for Granite polishing, Concrete polishing, Marble polishing, Terrazzo polishing, Travertine polishing, glass polishing, quartz polishing etc and their restoration. These diamond tools can be used for floor polishing, counter top polishing, stone sculpture polishing etc. It could be useful and cost saver for small polishing project. Hand polishing could be time consuming over polishing using tools like grinders etc. STADEA Standard A (STD A) Diamond hand polishing pads 1 piece to choose from available grits.
How to Polish Glass Stone Marble Granite Concrete Using STADEA Diamond Hand Polishing Pads
- Always wear protection for eyes, hands etc before start of hand polishing. Wear safety glass, water proof gloves and apron before starting polishing steps.
- Secure/fasten the stone to be polished to ensure it does not slide while polishing.
- Spray thin film of water on stone, and start polishing with grit 50 in circular clock wise direction. Verify the entire polished stone surface has same level of smoothness before moving to next grit. Squeeze water and look at 30-45 degree angle on the surface to ensure same degree of smoothness. Generally up to grit 400, one can see scratches and above grit 400 grit surface is be scratch free (Not visible with naked eyes). If surface is not at same level of smoothness, continue with polishing with same grit, and focus on the area that still has uneven scratches (till grit 400) or uneven smoothness (Grit 800 onwards).
- Repeat step 3, for each higher grit one by one starting with grit 50, then 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, and 3000. Don't skip any grit in between, else it will not achieve the best polishing result. Most of the stone will show shine starting grit 800 and will keep improving. If one still sees scratches beyond grit 800 and 1500, it is a sign that step 3 is not followed correctly in lower grits.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.