Stadea Series Ultra G, 4-Step Diamond Polishing Pads Wet Dry* Designed for Hard Dark Color Stones - Granite, Quartzite, Dark Quartz Edges & Flat Surface
Stadea Series Ultra G, 4" wet dry 4-Step (Step 1 - Dry, Step 2, 3, 4 - Wet) extra-flexible diamond polishing pads is designed for Granite, Quartzite Polishing with a efficient, faster time saving and outstanding finish
- Designed for Granite Quartzite Polishing
- Step 1 pad is Wet or Dry - Dry Usage for Faster Saw Mark Removal, Provides Scratch Free Surface
- Designed for Efficiency and Faster Polishing, Saves up to 70% of Fabrication Time Over Regular Pads
- Outstanding Finish on Granite including Black Galaxy, Quartzite Surface, Matches Factory Finish.
- Works Equally Well on Dark Colored Quartz Polishing, Dark Marble, Dark Concrete.
- A great value for money and price for the quality of polishing finish, polishing speed, durability and aggressiveness
- Available as set of four steps pads(4), or individual steps polishing pad
- MADE IN KOREA
* Note 1 - Step 1 Pads is Designed for Dry or Wet Polishing on Granite, Quartzite, and Other Natural Stone. Must Use Step 1 with Water/Wet Use For Quartz Polishing.
* Note 2 - Step 2, 3, 4 are Wet Pads, Must Use it with Water for Granite, Quartzite, Dark Color Quartz or Other Natural Stones Polishing
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Diamond Polishing Pads Set for Granite Flat Surface and Edges Polishing
Stadea Series Ultra G - Four(4) step wet dry polishing pads for granite, Quartzite, dark quartz and other natural stone polishing.
- Wet/Dry Usage - Step 1 - Wet or Dry Polishing. Step 2, Step 3, Step 3 - Wet Polishing. Aggressive and Effective, Diameter 4", Height 3 MM, Velcro Backed, Flexible
- Flexibility - Extra Flexible Pads - reduce cost of stone fabrication by polishing faster and outstanding polish finish
- Pads Thickness - 3 MM, Durable polishing pads, made with quality Diamond Powder impregnated in Resin to maximize durability and performance, lower cost for granite polishing and fabrication
- RPM - Optimal RPM 2200, Max RPM 4500
- Size - 4 Inch Diameter - Perfect for Granite Flat Surface Polishing, Granite Edge Polishing for High Gloss finish
This set has following option for choose:
- Set of 4 Steps 4" Diamond Polishing Pads: This set consists of four pieces polishing pads, one pad each for step 1, step 2, step 3, Step 4
- Individual Step Pad
Find More Granite Polishing Pads
Stadea is a rapidly growing professional diamond tools brand for stone concrete fabrication, cutting, grinding, polishing. Stadea superior quality, efficient, durable, and competitive priced hand and CNC diamond tools bring in great value for professionals and reduce their overall operational cost