Stadea Series Super A, Wet stone polisher SWP104K grinder with Stadea 4" Diamond Concrete Polishing pads and 4" rubber backing pads set kit for granite wet polishing. This is a complete set of polishing pads and wet polisher required for concrete wet polishing. The wet polishing has variable speed with internal water feed, splash guard, water control, GFCI, powerful 800W variable speed, constant power double reduction gear, polisher grinder for stone granite concrete wet polishing:
- Six-speed variable speed for polishing stone concrete at desired optimal speed
- In-build GFCI to increase electrical safety
- Spindle Arbor Lock for easy installation and removal of backing pads or other tools
- Ergonomic grip-size back handle for main-hand for ease of use during polishing, can be gripped easily.
- Front D-handle for holding it from the top. It also has ambidextrous front side handle that connects from both left or right side either
- Polisher on lock button, no need to press on start button for long operation continuously, can be locked with lock button after starting the polisher
- Water Connection is from below, easy to polish, it does not obstruct the handles and makes polishing easier
- Comes with Quick water connect attachment, connect to standard water hose
- Has water flow on off and adjustments from grinder, no need to control water hose to increase, decrease or stop water flow
- Industrial Grade 12 feet long electrical cord, easy to polish around countertop
- Comes with the plastic splash guard and vacuum attachment
- Splash Guard Angle (360/180): 180 degree
- Extra Carbon Brush: Yes, One Pair
- Gear: Double reduction constant torque Gear
- Wattage: 800 W
- Volt: 110 V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- RPM: 900 - 2800 RPM
Set of Stadea Series Stadard A, 7 diamond polishing pads one each for grit 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000 with 4" semi flexible rubber backing pad. Stadea Series Standard A diamond polishing pads set is designed for wet concrete polishing, and are very effective on concrete surfaces and edges. They have good result on Marble and Travertine surfaces as well. The lower grits upto 200 can be used for dry grinding. For best polishing results, use them wet.
How to Polish Granite Concrete Marble Stone using Stadea dry diamond pads
- Always wear protection for eyes, nose, hands, safety glass, gloves and apron. Never use high speed grinder and exceed rated RPM.
- Secure/fasten the stone, it should not slide while polishing.
- Attach velcro backer pad and polishing pads to polisher evenly else it may wobble. Start polishing with grit 50 at low rpm, adjust rpm as needed. Verify the entire polished stone surface has same level of smoothness before moving to next grit. If not, continue polishing with same grit. Generally above grit 400 grit surface is scratch free.
- Repeat step 3, for each higher grit one by one starting grit 50 till 3000. Don't skip any grit in between. Most of the stone will show shine starting grit 800. If one still sees scratches beyond grit 800 and 1500, it is a sign that step 3 is not followed correctly in lower grits.