Stadea Series Standard A - DSD102A, 7 Inch Dust Shroud for Hand Angle Grinders surface grinding, floor grinding dust collection. It is designed for ease of use, control and durability and minimizes and contains the dust exposure during dry sanding grinding of concrete or other hard surfaces.
- Stadea 7” Grinder Dust Shroud Dry features enhanced power and optimal speed required for stone concrete wet polishing or dry polishing; Variable dial control to match speed of either stone polishing process
- Front Flap to flip open to view inside, easy to open and close flap, Removable flap if needed
- Shroud material with little flexiblility offer easy grinding to match reducing height over time of the grinding wheel to the grinding surface
- Fits to Makita, Milwakee, Metabo, Dewalt 7 inch hand held angle grinders, the brand specific collars supplied with the shroud
- 2-1/2"" diameter extra long vacuum connector for optimal surface dust suction efficiency
Easy to Use
Stadea 7 Inch Dust Shroud body has optimal flexible for easy handling and provide adequate robusness to handle heavy grinding.
Shroud material with little flexiblility makes grinding work easier as it matches reducing height of the grinding wheel over usage.
The dust shroud suction hole for opmimal suction of dust from the dust shroud that keeps the dust low.<br<
One for All
DSD102A dust shourd fits to Makita, Milwakee, Metabo, Dewalt 7 inch hand held angle grinders, the brand specific collars supplied with the shroud.
It has 2-1/2"" diameter extra long vacuum connector for optimal surface dust suction efficiency.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.