STADEA Series Super A professional grade one (1) piece semi flexible 4", 5" hook and loop backing pad rubber velcro backer pads with velcro backing, 5/8" 11 brass arbor suitable for dry or wet polishing of concrete and stones surfaces such as marble, granite, tiles, glass. The brass arbor comes with through internal water hole for easy water flow needed for cooling and lubrication essential during wet polishing of working surfaces.
- Professional grade 4", 5" (Inch) backer hook and loop backing pad made with premium grade durable semi flexible rubber
- Premium quality velcro for stronger non-slip grip with polishing pads or other velcro attachments
- Brass arbor with 5/8" 11 thread and internal water hole
- Brass arbor with adequate height and tool grip for easy release from spindle
- Ideal for wet or dry polishing of stone concrete surfaces
- Max RPM 4500
About Rubber Hook and Loop Backing Velcro Pads
Hook and loop backing pads are essential tools for stone concrete polishing and creates the base for quick and easy replacement of pads across series of pads. Backing pads are available in various sizes ranging from 2 to 8 inches, various degree of flexibility flexible, semi flexible, rigid. It is made out of multiple materials such as rubber, plastic (with or without foam), aluminum etc. Use of undersized backing pads is chosen to polish round or tight corners for additional reach where it is hard to reach, whereas same size backing pads are preferred for flat area polishing.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.