STADEA Series Standard A professional one (1) piece 4" convex rubber velcro backing pad hook and loop backing pad, 5/8" 11 brass arbor suitable for dry polishing of stones and concrete surfaces such as granite, marble, tiles, glass. It is a useful tool for convex stone polishing and uses convex diamond polishing pads, stone concrete sanding grinding for convex concave and hard to reach areas.
- Professional grade 4 inch convex hook and loop rubber backing pad made with good quality durable rubber
- Superior quality velcro for stronger non-slip grip with polishing pads or other velcro attachments
- Brass arbor with 5/8" 11 thread
- Brass arbor with adequate height and tool grip for easy release from spindle
- Ideal for dry polishing of stone concrete curved oval concave or convex surfaces
- Max RPM 4500
About Rubber Hook and Loop Backing Velcro Pads
Hook and loop backing pads are essential tools for stone concrete polishing and creates the base for quick and easy replacement of pads across series of pads. Backing pads are available in various sizes ranging from 2 to 8 inches, various degree of flexibility flexible, semi flexible, rigid. It is made out of multiple materials such as rubber, plastic (with or without foam), aluminum etc. Use of undersized backing pads is chosen to polish round or tight corners for additional reach where it is hard to reach, whereas same size backing pads are preferred for flat area polishing.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.