Stadea diamond hand pads for glass concrete granite marble stone polishing sanding set of seven (7) pieces industrial sanding polishing blocks for professional use. This set has one piece each for Grit 50, 100, 200, 400 electroplated Super Series Hand polishing pads, and one piece each for grit 800, 1500, 3000 resin bonded hand pads. The lower grit electroplated diamond abrasive for aggressive cutting, grinding, polishing, and higher grits pads are resin bonded smooth cuts smooth for great finish. The aggressive abrasive surface makes manual polishing much easier and efficient minimizing manual effort. It can be used for wet polishing for Granite Glass Concrete hand polishing, Marble, Petrified wood, Ceramic, Granite Tile, Marble Tile hand polishing, Quartz, Travertine, Terrazzo, artificial stone, natural stone hand polishing sanding.
- STADEA Super A hand pads set of seven pads, professional grade one (1) pieces each for grit 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000 wet hand polishing
- Lower grit are very sharp and aggressive electroplated diamond abrasive for faster cutting optimizing better sanding grinding performance, higher grits resin pads for smooth polishing and finish
- Grip sized flexible plush foam holder, easy to grip comfortable to work. Side oval groove for non-slip grip during hand polishing on lower grit pads
- Works perfect for hand polishing hard stone wood hand polishing sanding grinding for Glass, Granite, Concrete, Marble, Quartz, Agate, Terrazzo, Travertine, Ceramic, petrified wood, artificial stone, Marble Tile, Granite Tile, Glass, and natural stone polishing sanding hand grinding etc
- Durable electroplated resin hand pads with high quality diamond aggregate, Industrial grade quality and big value for money
- Each sanding block with flat straight plush edges, easy to wipe out slurry on stone surfaces
About Diamond Hand Polishing Pads
Diamond hand polishing pads are used for polishing, grinding, restoring cleaning areas hard to reach by polishing tools like wet grinder polisher, angle grinder etc. A useful and handy diamond tool to polish corners, contoured surface like sink, join of two bullnose surface for Granite polishing, Concrete polishing, Marble polishing, Terrazzo polishing, Travertine polishing, glass polishing, quartz polishing etc and their restoration. These diamond tools can be used for floor polishing, counter top polishing, stone sculpture polishing etc. It could be useful and cost saver for small polishing project. Hand polishing could be time consuming over polishing using tools like grinders etc. STADEA Super A (SPR A) Diamond hand polishing pads is available in grit 50, 100, 150, 200, 400 and 500.
How to Polish Glass Stone Marble Granite Concrete Using STADEA Diamond Hand Polishing Pads
- Always wear protection for eyes, hands etc before start of hand polishing. Wear safety glass, water proof gloves and apron before starting polishing steps.
- Secure/fasten the stone to be polished to ensure it does not slide while polishing.
- Spray thin film of water on stone, and start polishing with grit 50 in circular clock wise direction. Verify the entire polished stone surface has same level of smoothness before moving to next grit. Squeeze water and look at 30-45 degree angle on the surface to ensure same degree of smoothness. Generally up to grit 400, one can see scratches and above grit 400 grit surface is be scratch free (Not visible with naked eyes). If surface is not at same level of smoothness, continue with polishing with same grit, and focus on the area that still has uneven scratches (till grit 400) or uneven smoothness (Grit 800 onwards).
- Repeat step 3, for each higher grit one by one starting with grit 50, then 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, and 3000. DonÂ’t skip any grit in between, else it will not achieve the best polishing result. Most of the stone will show shine starting grit 800 and will keep improving. If one still sees scratches beyond grit 800 and 1500, it is a sign that step 3 is not followed correctly in lower grits.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools and range of tools accessories. STADEA is a rapidly growing brand known for its quality tools for stone fabrication, manufacturing, cutting, grinding, polishing such as diamond polishing pads hole saws floor polishing pads router bit profile grinding wheels and more! STADEA is one of the preferred choices for concrete stone fabricators and manufacturers for its top notch quality and competitive pricing. STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.